Never Enough by Denise Jaden Blog Tour + Giveaway
I loved Denise Jaden’s first book, Losing Faith, and I am equally excited for Never Enough! Check out Denise Jaden’s top ten book and movie moments, and enter to win!
Amazon | Goodreads | Author Website | Author TwitterFrom the author of Losing Faith, a novel about two sisters and the eating disorder that threatens to destroy their family.
Loann’s always wanted to be popular and pretty like her sister, Claire. So when Claire’s ex-boyfriend starts flirting with her, Loann is willing to do whatever it takes to feel special… even if that means betraying her sister.
But as Loann slips inside Claire’s world, she discovers that everything is not as it seems. Claire’s quest for perfection is all-consuming, and comes at a dangerous price. As Claire increasingly withdraws from friends and family, Loann struggles to understand her and make amends. Can she heal their relationship —and her sister—before it’s too late? – Goodreads
Denise Jaden, author of Never Enough
Top Ten Favourite Book and Movie Moments
10. The graveside scene in With Honors (view here)
9. When Chase wonders if the new baby can hear in Hannah Moskowitz’s Invincible Summer
8. When Sally tells Harry she hates him at the end of When Harry Met Sally (view here)
7. Four’s fear landscape in Veronica Roth’s Divergent
6. Deciding between the blue pill and the red pill in The Matrix (view here)
5. When Katniss volunteers on Prim’s behalf in The Hunger Games
4. The opening scene of Jessica Martinez’s Virtuosity, with the multi-million-dollar violin
3. The poison in the drink in The Princess Bride (view here)
2. Hazel and Augustus in the hotel elevator in John Green’s The Fault in our Stars
1. When Etienne’s leg rests against Anna’s at the movies in Stephanie Perkins’ Anna and the French Kiss
Giveaway of Never Enough by Denise Jaden
Okay, there are a couple of ways for you to win big today! First all, the awesome Denise Jaden is having a giant giveaway on her blog – head over there to view the rules and how to enter. The second way is to fill out the Rafflecopter form for a chance to win the copy of Never Enough I’m giving away :)
13 years or older
Winner has 48 hours to respond to my e-mail
a Rafflecopter giveaway
While you’re here, you can subscribe to my feed :)