Blog Tour: Things I Can’t Forget by Miranda Kenneally
It is no secret that I love Miranda Kenneally’s books. Because I just loved Catching Jordan and Stealing Parker. They’re brilliant and moving and hilarious and steamy and realistic and relatable. All the adjectives to Miranda Kenneally!
If you haven’t read these books, be sure to do so ASAP. You’re definitely missing out!
So I’m super stoked to be a part of the blog tour for Things I Can’t Forget. I’ve got a hilarious top ten list for you guys of the top ten places Sam and Jordan have been caught kissing!
And you guys, I’m excited to dig into Things I Can’t Forget – I have a feeling it’s going to be even better than the previous books! I can’t wait to add this series to my favourites shelf.
Goodreads | Amazon | Indiebound
Companion to Catching Jordan and Stealing Parker.
Kate has always been the good girl. Too good, according to some people at school—although they have no idea the guilty secret she carries. But this summer, everything is different…
This summer she’s a counselor at Cumberland Creek summer camp, and she wants to put the past behind her. This summer Matt is back as a counselor too. He’s the first guy she ever kissed, and he’s gone from a geeky songwriter who loved The Hardy Boys to a buff lifeguard who loves to flirt…with her.
Kate used to think the world was black and white, right and wrong. Turns out, life isn’t that easy…
Miranda Kenneally, author of Things I Can’t Forget
Top Ten Places Sam Henry and Jordan Woods from Catching Jordan have been caught kissing
1. Waiting in the security line at the airport. TSA was not amused.
2. Study hall. When the teacher confronted them, Henry said, “But we’re studying!” The teacher replied, “What exactly are youstudying?” And Henry said, “Anatomy.”
3. The “Kiss-Cam” at a Nashville Predators game. Henry and Jordan didn’t even notice, because they were kissing even before the cameras were trained on them.
4. On top of the Franklin city water tower. Yes, the police were called. But no charges were pressed, so all was okay. Don’t try this one at home!
5. The paint sample aisle at Home Depot. They were there to buy mulch for Jordan’s mom, so how they ended up in the paint sample aisle isn’t clear. You are free to try this one “at home.”
6. In the garage in the bed of her father’s truck. Her father subsequently dragged Henry out of the garage by the collar of his shirt.
7. At the automatic carwash following an afternoon of “mudding.” The carwash manager gave them a lecture stating, “This is a family establishment!”
8. Inside a tent in the camping section at Wal-Mart. They claimed they were “testing out the sleeping bags.”
9. In Jordan’s grandfather’s favorite La-Z-Boy recliner. Her grandfather subsequently dragged Henry out of the house by the collar of his shirt. Not because he kissed Jordan, but because he dared to sit in Gramps’ recliner.
10. At the movies. What’s sad is that they didn’t even make it into the theater. They started kissing out in the lobby and missed nearly all of Pitch Perfect.